In Case You Didn't Know
W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.com
2007-04-18 14:13:26 UTC
Over here, Comcast Cable, of the Barnstable County area, Massachusetts, USA.
10:02 a. m. EST.

"Rock And Roll Fantasy" from the "Merchants Of Cool" DVD release by non
other than Bad Company was broadcast moments ago.

The song included a interwoven Beatles tribute within "Rock And Roll
Fantasy".

It's good to know that true great rock and roll bands sustain themselves
well into this year 2007. It is good to know that a man at his age, Paul
Rodgers has not fallen into the trappings of this world and can still
entertain now. Equally as good is knowing that a well known worldwide band
such as Bad Company can opt to play a decent sized theater.

Can you imagine a parent asking a child "what are you doing ?" with that
reply being "watching the tube". This would be back when Mtv actually
played music videos 24/7 365 and there was only one Mtv channel. Not
bothering to inform anyone exactly the channel name, choosing only to
proclaim, "the tube".

It is "The Tube" channel I refer to as well.

John Lennon finished "Come Together" live seconds ago.

Have you got "The Tube" where you are?
--
William K. Mahler, http://www.mahlers.com
Singer - Songwriter - Photographer - Webmaster
reply: mahlers dot com at mahlers dot com
Eddie Wilson
2007-04-18 15:49:11 UTC
Merchants of Cool was recorded five years ago, with only half of the
original Bad Co. lineup. The Beatles part is cool. Rodgers is well-
known as a Beatles fan. I believe he's done quite a few live
tributes.